Last updated January 19, 2023.
We may change this Policy to accommodate changes to our services, new technologies or industry practices, updated regulatory or legal requirements, or for other purposes. We reserve the right to modify or amend the terms of this Policy from time to time without notice. Your continued use of our services and website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Notices may be emailed to the most recent email address you provided us, by posting notice of such change on the services or our website, or by other communication channels. You consent to receiving notices in these ways. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, consistent with applicable law.
1) What Information We Collect
Personal Information. Domino and Juliette may collect personal information when you fill out a form or make a purchase with us, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, and email address.
Device Information. Domino and Juliette may collect information from your device or browser, such as cookies, log files, IP addresses
This information is stored for as long as required by law or as needed to enable us to perform our services and obligations, or to exercise our rights under our Terms of Service, including under this Policy, or to facilitate notification to you regarding safety-related information that relates to products purchased from us.
2) How the Information is Collected
A) Information You Provide. We collect information from and about you directly when you provide it to us and automatically when you use the website. This information may be collected when you fill out a form, create an account, access our website, participate on our site, respond to customer surveys, or otherwise interact with us, such as through social media or networking sites. This information may include:
- Contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, and log-in credentials;
- Information about your purchases, such as the type, amount, and frequency of your purchases;
- Information about the age of your children;
- Additional information about how you use our products or services;
- Comments, questions, and requests you may make;
- Information about your preferences, such as your preferred methods of communication and the types of products and services in which you are interested; Details of transactions you carry out through the website and of the fulfillment of your orders;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us, and
- Any other information you voluntarily provide.
B) Information from Other Sources
- Device and browser information. We may collect technical information about your device, such as device type, browser type, IP address, operating system, and device identifier. We may collect this information automatically from your device and web browser through cookies and similar technologies.
- Information about how you interact with us. We may collect technical data about your usage of the website and how you interact with the website, such as content viewed or downloaded, features used, links clicked, and dates and times of interactions. We may collect this information using cookies and similar technologies.
- Location information. We may collect location information, including precise real-time location information from your device and imprecise location information derived from, for example, your IP address or postal code.
- Usage, viewing, logs, metrics and other device and technical data may be collected when you visit our website, utilize our website as an end user, or open or reply to emails we send. Usage information could include the time, date, and duration of your use of our website; your interaction with content offered through the website, and any referring websites. Device information may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device identifiers, device information (such as type and model, operating system type, browser type, language, and settings), mobile ad identifiers, cookie IDs, referring / exit pages and URLs, interaction information (such as clickstream data), domain names, pages viewed, software crash data, and other similar technical data. Our servers may automatically keep an activity log of your use of the website.
- Information collected from third party or public or commercially available sources or that we receive from companies that partner with us to provide products and website may be collected. This may include information we receive from our advertising and market research partners, who may provide us with information about your interest in and engagement with our online advertisements.
- We may use the information from one aspect of the website for other aspects of website and we may combine information gathered from multiple aspects of the website into a single user record. We also may use or combine information that we collect offline or we collect or receive from third-party sources for many reasons, including to enhance, expand, and check the accuracy of our records. Additionally, data collected from a particular computer, browser or device may be used with another computer, browser or device that is linked to the computer, browser or device on which such data was collected. We also use anonymous information, such as usage data and aggregated data, for other lawful purposes, such as to create content that others may find useful.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons (also called “web tags” or “pixels”) are tiny graphics or scripts that communicate information from your device to a server. Beacons can be embedded in online or mobile content, videos, advertisements, or emails. They allow a server to read certain types of information from your device, such as when you viewed the beacon (and thus the content in which it is embedded) and the IP address of the device on which you viewed the beacon. We and third parties use beacons for a variety of purposes, including to analyze the use of our website and (in conjunction with cookies) to provide content and ads that are more relevant to you.
- SDKs. SDKs are third-party computer code that we may incorporate into our mobile applications that may be used for a variety of purposes, including to provide us with analytics regarding the use of our mobile applications, to integrate with social media, add features or functionality to our app, or to facilitate online advertising.
3) How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide, operate, maintain, and improve our website and our products;
- To communicate with you and with our partners to provide you our products;
- To notify you when website updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- For marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes by Domino and Juliette or third parties;
- To create a customized and engaging customer experience with relevant content and offers, and
- To share with third parties, such as service providers, marketing partners, third-party sites and services, data collaborators, government, law enforcement authorities, regulatory agencies, and others.
4) What are your Rights?
Under certain circumstances, you may have rights in relation to your personal data, which may include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction to your personal data;
- Request erasure of your personal data;
- Object to processing of your personal data;
- Request restriction of processing your personal data;
- Object to automated decision-making;
- Request transfer of your personal data;
- Withdraw your consent, and
- Not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
Privacy of Children
This website is not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from users of the website who are under the age of thirteen without parental consent. If we become aware that a user of the website is under the age of 13, we will remove that child’s personal information from our files, in accordance with the federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998.
Non-U.S. residents should be advised that their personal data, including order information, may be transferred outside of their country of origin to the United States, and may be transferred to a third-party data processer. All information is appropriately safeguarded and is in compliance with all applicable guidelines. By using this website, you consent to the transfer of your personal data, including order information, to third party data processers located outside of your country of origin.
We are committed to maintaining the privacy and integrity of your personal information. We implement and maintain reasonable information security and access policies that limit access to our systems and technology, and we protect your personal information and data through the use of technological protection measures. However, the transmission of information via digital means is not completely secure, and while we implement and maintain reasonable measures to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to us. As such, we do not assume any responsibility for any transmission of your information, which you do at your own risk.
5) How to Exercise Your Rights
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com or send notice to:
Learning Unplugged Incorporated
PO Box 921
Southport, CT 06890
Turning Off Cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but also usually allow you to modify your settings to disable or reject cookies, including cookies for interest-based advertising. If you delete your cookies or if you set your web browser to decline cookies, however, some features of the website may not work or may not work as designed. You can usually find these settings in the options or preferences menu of your browser; links to instructions provided by several of the most common browsers are below. You can also learn more at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Opting Out of Targeted Advertising.
Many of the third-party advertisers that use tracking or targeting tools in connection with our website either directly, or are members of programs that, offer you additional choices regarding the collection and use of your information. You can learn more about the options available to limit these participating third parties’ collection and use of your information by visiting their websites:
- Opt Out of Interest Based Advertising (National Advertising Initiative)
- Your Ad Choices (Digital Advertising Alliance)
- Your Online Choices (European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance)
- Users of our mobile apps may opt out of receiving targeted advertising in mobile apps through participating members of the Digital Advertising Alliance by installing the AppChoices mobile app, available here, and selecting the user’s choices.
Social Media Settings.
If you interact with any of our social media pages or account on a social media platform, you may have the ability to limit the information that we may obtain from the social media platform by controlling your settings for the particular platform. For example, you may access and change your settings through the Facebook settings page for Apps and websites. If you withdraw our ability to access certain information from a social media platform, that choice will not apply to information that we have already received from that platform.
Using Privacy Plug-ins or Browsers.
You can block our websites from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
Do Not Track.
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. For information about Do Not Track, visit www.allaboutdnt.org.
Learning Unplugged Incorporated
PO Box 921
Southport, CT 06890